Blogger must have removed my probation for good behavior because suddenly I can upload pictures again. Hooray!
I thought I'd make up for lost time Pinterest Style.
NOVEMBER
Mom, If you buy anything pink, please make sure it fits over my head! - Lydia
iPood
TGIF - Thanks Goodness I'm Fabulous!
Not cool, Dad!
Grandma says she is making pies for "us".
Ha Ha! That was fun, Alli! Let's do it 300 more times!!
DECEMBER
With our powers combined with the effectiveness of these aluminum helmets, we prevented the end of the world.
The Nightmare Before Christmas?
"I regret Nothing." (Ben in timeout)
Ben: "Mom, that's baby Rachel when she is a princess! She's a princess just like you, Mom!"
"Skipped my nap today. Exhausted. Will go right to bed. LOL. NOT. FEEL LIKE ADRENALINE AND RED BULL ARE PUMPING THROUGH MY BABY VEINS!"
They don't tell you that Mary had Joseph slaughter the cow to help feng shui the stable.
JANUARY

Snowmagedden is coming.
Snowmagedden is coming.
(Toenail died and fell off after running the 10k Polar Dash)
If I ever had to run for my life, I would probably die.
Picnics with Rachel - AKA: Mom's way of keeping the mess in a 4' by 4' space and avoid extra cleaning. And of course my kids are naked - they are eating spaghetti!
"No Mom! It's my turn to feed Baby Rachel!"
I wish there was a rollover plan for childhood naps I refused.
Mom has been wearing the same pants for three days but I'm "the mess". Ok.
FEBRUARY
I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!
If you think I nap a lot, you should meet my Grandpa!
Blanket on? ... too hot
Blanket off? ... too cold
One leg out? ... PERFECT!
What is a bathroom door, really. Other than a love barrier!
Happy Valentines, Dad! To Show you how much we love you, we are going to drop in at your office, eat the Valentines candy that we brought for you, and demand to be entertained by you and everyone on your floor. Don't worry, if we feel the slightest bit excited, bored, happy, sad, or confused, we are going to run around like wild monkeys, make as much noise as possible, climb on the office furniture, and color all over your very important papers. Love you Dad!
Yes, aside from the pictures, I stole almost everything from Pinterest.










10 comments:
1. Love your new family picture up top. 2. Rachel looks BEAUTIFUL in her blessing own and you ARE a princess too (all girls are... name that movie). 3. Love Ben's grumpy face (only because I'm not the mom and don't have to deal with the 'tude) :)
Glad you're off probation... Loved Lydias Yellow hat thing. She is so hot right now ;0 and your toe! Uhhh ouch! I didn't hear that part of your awesome polar race. My kids loved all the pictures! I also love the eating dinners naked on the floor. I don't even have 3 kids yet and We do that sometimes.:S Kennedy also noticed you have a toy Woody in the sleeping picture.. yet another reason for her to come visit your house.
Hahaha! Hilarious post, Haley. I love all the captions.
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT! I cannot tell you how much I adored this post. My goodness your children are adorable and you are fabulous and your husband is sleepy. Loved, loved, loved it!
Love it all! I could actually hear Ben screaming when Mitch threw the doll. Awesome. Lydia looked just like Robbie in his snowsuit from A Christmas Story. Thanks fro sharing. We miss you so much.
I sure wish there were a nap rollover option too. Katie calls babies in blessing gowns, "princess babies" too!
Yay! What a fun update. Such a cute post. What an adorable family you are!
I loved all of these! You are the best at summarizing your pictures with a line or two and summarizing what life has been for the past few months. Your kids are way cute, you are hilarious!
I love the picture of all of your kids sleeping. What is it about sleeping children? They just look like little angels! What a cute post. How is it being a mother of 3? 10 weeks and counting I'm a little nervous:)
I am so glad that someone still BLOGS. I love the picture recap, the witty captions and I love your family. I remember doing fondue for new years eve out at the Renchers growing up.
Post a Comment