Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Obsessed. (Dedicated to Kelli & Tricia)

For almost 2 weeks we were blessed to have the Rencher Paparazzi stay with us. They came with strict instructions to take as many pictures of Rachel Ann as possible. I think they did a pretty good job. 

WARNING: This post contains A LOT of pictures.

Per my instructions, here is a DETAILED account of what we did throughout the week. Enjoy, Kelli & Tricia.

Friday, November 15, 2012:  

12:47pm - Grandma Rencher arrived.
(we actually didn't take many pictures that day because the Paparazzi equipment didn't arrive until Saturday)

Saturday, November 16, 2012
12:15pm - Aunt Alli Arrived

2:06pm - Rachel ate and worked on a good burp.

3:44pm - Diaper Change

 3:51pm, - More time with Alli

4:10 pm

4:25pm - get ready to go to the Disney Parade downtown

4:40pm - Headed to the car

 5:47 pm - Arrive on Michigan Ave

5:56 pm

5:57 pm

 6:04 pm

6:15pm - face lift

Sunday, November 17, 2012\



This post will be continued...

I was just informed that I have used up the maximum photo storage limit and can no longer upload photos. I didn't realize that I had a limit, but if you want to see more pictures from the Paparazzi Visit, you can go to my family's Smugmug account.

I will continue this post once I figure out how to get around this storage situation. In the mean time, you can see how Aunt Alli stole my son's heart:

6 comments:

Sophie Weber said...

Storage is FULL!! What the WHAT!? That is lame. Well I love all the pictures and times.. haha awesome. Rachel is so cute, when I went on smugmug and saw all the pictures I literally yelled out loud, THANK YOU ALLY! :)

Kelli said...

I LOVE IT! Every single picture! You should honestly just pay Alli to live with you and document every moment of your lives and then post every picture. Honestly I could look at each picture 1000 times! So cute.

Allison said...

That Rachael is a doll! And I love all the smugmug photos!

A. said...

I love these kids! It was so fun. Thanks for putting up with me for so long. Just seeing these made me smile again.

A. said...

I Love these kids! Thanks for putting up with me!

Elisabeth said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to meet Rachel over the holidays! And I am having the same storage problem right now. It is pretty lame!