Wednesday, August 1, 2012

By the way...

I'm sure you've heard the saying that things seem to happen in threes. 2012 has held true to that theme for us. 3 MAJOR events have/will come about this year for our little family. Actually, we won't be so little any more. Here is what our families received in the mail earlier this week:


Everyone told me I would gain weight after moving to Chicago - I'm not sure they meant 15 lbs in the first 3 months. You can see I've gained quite the potbelly!


Can you tell when the morning sickness finally ended? :)
Our darling friend, Bryn Stucki, took some photos to help make the announcement. I can't wait to share them all, but here are a couple to give you a glimpse:



It was a pretty windy day, so the balloons didn't last too long, but they give you a hint to the next bit of news...
WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!
The 20 week ultrasound had to have been my favorite doctor visit EVER. This girl already has an enormous collection of photos and she hasn't even been born yet. These are my favorites so far:


You can see all the ultrasound images here.

Good things do come in threes. 
We couldn't be more excited!

5 comments:

Payne Family said...

Congratulations Haley! You look fantastic!

Jake said...

Wow, you 3d ultrasound looks great! She looks very cute. I asked the doctor if he could save me a file.. no luck.

Elisabeth said...

Oh my heck! That is so exciting! Congrats. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long...I guess it helps that you live halfway across the country! Glad the morning sickness is gone. We are so excited for the next little Rencher girl!

Amberly said...

Congrats!!! :) You are the cutest pregnant person ever. :)

Mollie Anderson said...

What a beautiful pregnant lady you are!