Can I get an invite?! amberly.lambertsen@mgmail.com
Mitch and Haley! I want to keep following you but I don't have your email address! So here is mine...katieleeflang@gmail.com.
It's not as fun to be private, but a families got to do what a families got to do....join the club:)Don't forget to send us an invite.
Count us in too!
You have my email? Love and miss you guys!
I'd love to stay in touch: rpayne03@yahoo.com
Invite please! sorahatch@gmail.com and thanielward@gmail.com
We'd love an invite! stephanie_dunn77@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Can I get an invite?! amberly.lambertsen@mgmail.com
Mitch and Haley! I want to keep following you but I don't have your email address! So here is mine...katieleeflang@gmail.com.
It's not as fun to be private, but a families got to do what a families got to do....join the club:)
Don't forget to send us an invite.
Count us in too!
You have my email? Love and miss you guys!
I'd love to stay in touch: rpayne03@yahoo.com
Invite please! sorahatch@gmail.com and thanielward@gmail.com
We'd love an invite! stephanie_dunn77@yahoo.com
Post a Comment