Sunday, June 10, 2012

Greater Good? I'm your wife! I'm the greatest "good" you're ever gonna get!

Meet the new "Incredibles"
"The Super" 
My Incredible Ben has been obsessed with his "super" (his cape). He wears it everywhere and announces to everyone we pass that he is a superhero.
 And of course if Ben's doing it, Lydia wants to join in. She added some accessories to her costume.

Our Super Friends
 Sitting next to Ben is Jack and his sister, Claire.

And this is Bryn & Grant and baby Ruby. We hang out with Bryn & the kids a couple times each week. I am soooo grateful for Bryn!

"Jack Jack's" Birthday Party. 
In the beginning, it was the perfect little boy party - watching "Cars" and eating treats.
 Then the girls took over!

Developing our Domestic Superpowers


Their Only Weakness
Every Superhero has a weakness and my little superheros decided water was theirs. We went to Welles to cool off in the water on a hot day and all they did was watch the other kids run in it.

The Underminer
Yes, that is a cupcake in Lydia's hand, but that's not what is all over her face. That would be the dirt. The cupcake is just an accessory.

The Super Fort

Our Super Ride
THANK YOU SARA!!

Super Diet
 Yum!


Super Dad
Enjoying a little reading time with the kids after a long work week.


Being a superhero is hard work!

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Such a cute little "super" family! We love you guys and miss you tons! It is so fun to see pictures. Thanks for posting!

Elisabeth said...

Such a cute little "super" family! We love you guys and miss you tons. It is fun to see pictures. Thanks for posting!

Allison said...

haha, I love the capes. Dressing up is the best! Such cute little superheros.

Jake said...

I'm with elisabeth.. it was:
"so fun to see pictures" but now it's just:
"fun to see pictures."

I wish my sofa would do a cool fort like that.

Unknown said...

I love your 'Incredibles' photo. You are going on so many great adventures. What a fun way to explore the city and get to know Chicago. We want to visit Millennium park with you sometime.