Thursday, November 5, 2009

Haunting Festivities

Pumpkin Carving
The Lion & the Skeletons (Jax, Ben & Max)
These two literally scared away the trick or treaters!Logan & Elisabeth greeted the kids and some went away in tears!The "Mummy" and little Pumpkin Kennedy
We made Mummy Mini Pizzas and played a customized game of clue that Sophie prepared.Liz & friendsLaura & Woody were "popular" for HalloweenLevi & his friends (Chris was a homeless person, Levi was Edward & Allison was a vampire)Andrew the Ghost, Sophie the Cat & their little Pumpkin!

8 comments:

Brandon said...

I wanted pictures from Mitch's work.
Once again, Ben looks miserable with the way you dressed him up. Or was it Sophie's work?

Payne Family said...

Looks like a FUN party! I'd like a copy of Sophie's Clue game! Logan and Elisabeth must have scared many adults too...spooky!!

Jacqui said...

I love the Mummy pizzas. I'm going to log that away for next year...

Sophie Weber said...

YAY FOR HALLOWEEN!! oh and Brandon.. I wound never dress up Ben and make him miserable! :)

laura j. said...

Thanks for planning such a fun party Haley. You go all out! We can't wait for this weekend:)

laura j. said...

PS I stole one of your pictures to add to my blog. Thanks!

Laura said...

You guys do fun things! I am glad! Why don't you put the "Duncan craving" to action and take a little trip our way. Taylor and I were just talking about wanting to see you guys. I guess we miss you too! We'll plan a trip soon.

Kendal and Alissa said...

Looks like a great Halloween (I'm jealous since I didn't really have one:). I loved seeing picture of your whole family. So cute!