Sunday, October 11, 2009

Smiles

A Smile is like the sunshine
It brightens up the day
It gives the eye a twinkle
And chases the frowns away
I love this kid!And his cute daddy!

11 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my stars he is darling! How can he be any cuter than the last time I saw him? So when is the next one coming? So just teasing!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE Haley!!! Totally made me smile!

Liz Hymas said...

Haley he is so cute! He definitely looks like a Johnson! And you look fabulous! Mitch...Steve is jealous of your motorcycle!

Haley and Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie Weber said...

oh ben jam in.. you are so freakin cute!! We love you yes yes we do!

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love that first smile picture! And did Mitch get a motorcycle? Looks like fun.

cbleeflang said...

Such a cute little guy! How are you guys doing and how are you handling law school?

Tyson and Marie said...

He is getting so big! I love his cute smile...it would brighten my day too:) We miss seeing you guys. We are just chillin most of the time so let us know when you want to get together. I am jealous you get to go to BYU games! We need to buy a couple of tickets.

laura j. said...

Way too cute!

Jessica said...

What a doll! Good grief he's a cutie!

Laura said...

I need to see the adorable Ben some time. It's been too long. He really is a cute baby! You chopped your hair - it looks great! Happy belated birthday!