My adorable husband was feeling a bit down one day and, being the good wife that I am, I asked "What's wrong with you today?"
He turned to me and said, "You never post anything on your blog about me! Don't you love me?"
If anyone knows my Mitch they know how much he loves being the center of attention. I have added a few photos to illustrate:
If anyone knows my Mitch they know how much he loves being the center of attention. I have added a few photos to illustrate:
Here you can see him showing off his mad basketball skills while playing with his eight year old nephew.
If anyone has seen the movie Dodge ball, you know how inspiring it can be. Mitch thought so too - here he is pummeling his mother with the ball.

Mitch has always been known for his musical talent, so him and Jenn (much to his mother's delight) put on a fabulous musical number during our Christmas Eve program.
If you need a good example of excellent manners, look to Mitch
He also doesn't like to feel left out of anything. Once I started showing, he decided he should start showing too... or at least when he pushes his stomach out really hard it kind of looks like he's showing.
At the Carter Cousin Christmas Party, Mitch made it his goal to be in as many photos as he possibly could.





Seriously, to Mitch's credit - I am very glad I married him. He's always trying to put a smile on everyone's face. He's quick to forgive and loves unconditionally. He works hard to better himself in everything he does. He takes such good care of me. One example was after the last October Priesthood session of conference, he made a point to do some extra acts of service. He had a week off of school and he took each day to work on something around the house. One day, he deep cleaned the fridge
He took another day and deep cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen & office. He would call me while I was at work and ask what project needed to be done and by the time I made it home, it would be taken care of.





Seriously, to Mitch's credit - I am very glad I married him. He's always trying to put a smile on everyone's face. He's quick to forgive and loves unconditionally. He works hard to better himself in everything he does. He takes such good care of me. One example was after the last October Priesthood session of conference, he made a point to do some extra acts of service. He had a week off of school and he took each day to work on something around the house. One day, he deep cleaned the fridgeThis week was very exhausting to him, so I came home to him asleep on the couch a couple of days
I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband to share eternity with. He has such enthusiasm for life and can't wait to share that enthusiasm with our baby. He'll be a great dad and is already a great Patriarch for our family. LOVE YOU MITCH!!

13 comments:
Cute post! Love all of the pictures of Mitch. He's going to be a great dad...But I especially love the picture of your belly. So cute, and just a little over two months to go crazy!
I love Mitch too! He is a cutie patottie. Great post. I know I would feel loved! Love you too Haley Jo!
Haley, you look so cute! You're going to be the prego that doesn't even look prego from behind. Lucky...
I miss Mitch so much it hurts some times.
Signed, Eric Dunn
I miss Mitch too...especially when he argues with me, and gives me special avocado and shrimp facial.
Great updates and pictures.
Thanks for correcting my spelling.
-Mollie
Yeah!! You posted. You are so dang cute pregnant. :0) Keep the post coming
Haley, this is Robin Payne. Your posts crack me up!! I am adding you to my friends and family if that's okay (because you really are both!!) You look darling pregnant!! I can't wait to see your baby! By the way, would you ask Laura and Woody to send me an invite--I'd love to keep up to date with them also.
rpayne03@yahoo.com
What a Mitch! Your parties at the Rencher's look like fun. That isn't fair. You can only have fun when you are with all of us.
Mitch will make such a good daddy. I am excited for both of you! :) Funnest parents in town I suspect.
But, I am sad. You never post about me. Do you love me?
::wink::
Haley, This is your long lost friend Nicole (Higley)Knowles! Congrats on the baby boy!! You are so dang cute even while your pregnant! I hate girls like you that are still so beautiful and tiny while your pregnant! Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog!
You guys are so cute together, and Haley you look AMAZING! Then again, you always have. I hope you don't mind that I stole your blog address off Heidi Petersen's blog. If you want me to invite you to ours, I would love to. I just need your email address. Send me an email to lizhymas@yahoo.com and then I will send you an invite. (This is Liz Horrocks BTW) LOVER YOU!
Wow, what an uplift for Mitch. It it great to hear how much he helps. So fun to see him in so many pictures at the Cousin Party. What a nice thing for you to do Haley to build your husband. He is blessed to have you. Love, Mom Rencher
Post a Comment