If there is such a thing as the Grinch of Halloween, Benjamin filled that role this year. He was totally opposed to the Halloween Holiday spirit and showed a little bit of a greedy attitude.
He refused to wear his costume. He refused to let me take a picture of him in the costume he picked - the Safari Hat. He basically fought me on everything until he realized he would get candy by saying "Trick or Treat!" as he knocked on doors.
Pictures are way more fun than words:
All smiles after he gets candy in his system! Well... half smiles.
Halloween is way more fun with kids!!








5 comments:
BAhahahaha. That kid cracks me up! I love the smiles after the candy.
Such cute little trick-or-treaters! Some of those pictures of Ben I had to do a double-take on to make sure that it wasn't a picture of one of my boys.
Haha I love the picture of Ben plowing through the kids. Great Fun.
Oh Ben. He is so funny! Everyone looked adorable though!
Don't ya just love their little personalities coming out. When they make up their minds there is no chaning it. Hope you didn't spend to much on the costume:) Lydia looked darling as ever.
I agree Halloween IS so much fun with kids!
Post a Comment