Hahaha. Too cute! You are such a cute happy family! We miss you guys.
super cute! What ever happened with Mitch's internship this summer?
LOVE this picture! I wonder who took it!? Must be a killer photographer!
I bet Mitch is crossing his fingers that Jimmer could be drafted by the Jazz! You on the other hand...??? It's hard to compete with Jimmer!
Haley! That was so cute, you're always so creative! You guys are cute cute cute. Your hair is adorable.
Cute, Cute and very creative! I love Lydia sitting all by herself. She sure does look like a sweet girl!
Donny loved that!Haley- you are so creative with your posts. I haven't checked them for a while but it is so fun to see your cute family. Your family picture is gorgeous! You have got to be the best looking family ever.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hahaha. Too cute! You are such a cute happy family! We miss you guys.
super cute! What ever happened with Mitch's internship this summer?
LOVE this picture! I wonder who took it!? Must be a killer photographer!
I bet Mitch is crossing his fingers that Jimmer could be drafted by the Jazz! You on the other hand...??? It's hard to compete with Jimmer!
Haley! That was so cute, you're always so creative! You guys are cute cute cute. Your hair is adorable.
Cute, Cute and very creative! I love Lydia sitting all by herself. She sure does look like a sweet girl!
Donny loved that!
Haley- you are so creative with your posts. I haven't checked them for a while but it is so fun to see your cute family. Your family picture is gorgeous! You have got to be the best looking family ever.
Post a Comment