Ready, what? go. Haha. He is so cute and you are such a fun mom!
How fun! I love it!
An awesome indoor slide...looks like fun! :)
Leave it to Haley to come up with that cleaver idea for an indoor slide! I was just a little surprised that YOU didn't try going down it! ;o}
Oh you are so creative and such a fun mommy! I can't believe how big your little man is getting!
Homemade toys are the BEST!! The two of us have come up with quite a few brilliant ideas in our past. I mean "homemade kites" aka (flat sheets of paper cut in the shape of a kite)....brilliant:) Ben has one cool mommy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ready, what? go. Haha. He is so cute and you are such a fun mom!
How fun! I love it!
An awesome indoor slide...looks like fun! :)
Leave it to Haley to come up with that cleaver idea for an indoor slide! I was just a little surprised that YOU didn't try going down it! ;o}
Oh you are so creative and such a fun mommy! I can't believe how big your little man is getting!
Homemade toys are the BEST!! The two of us have come up with quite a few brilliant ideas in our past. I mean "homemade kites" aka (flat sheets of paper cut in the shape of a kite)....brilliant:) Ben has one cool mommy!
Post a Comment