Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Learning

Shortly after Lydia came home from the hospital, Ben learned she took a lot of mommy's time and wasn't going anywhere.
As much fun as bath time is, Ben has learned that we don't bathe with our clothes on.

Another lesson learned: Lydia's bed is not for Ben
On Halloween Ben and I both learned a few things. I learned not to keep the bathroom door open and Ben learned that when you put clothes in the toilet, mommy gets VERY upset. Benjamin also learned that the couch is not something we color on.

Ben learned that fingers can get pinched in the door.

Along with the hard lessons, we've learned some fun things too. Ben learned that the snow can provide lots of fun activities.
We all have learned how delightful Lydia is and she is learning how to smile.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Lots of learning going on over there. Sounds like Mom is learning the most! Keep the faith and enjoy the ride because then they just grow up and go to Junior High.

Matt and Brooke said...

You have the cutest little kids!!

Kendal and Alissa said...

I laughed so hard when you told me about your day with the toilet, laundry, and couch. I'm sure it wasn't funny when it happened only looking back on what little Ben could accomplish in such a short amount of time. It looks like you have been busy! We need to introduce Hallie and Lydia to each other. Maybe after the holidays?

Payne Family said...

Thank heavens there is some "fun" learning that goes along with all of the hard lessons...or we'd ALL go crazy!

Sophie Weber said...

I don't know why I haven't seen this post until now! Hah! I love the pic of Ben in the bed.. oh crazy Benny Boy! We love him! And Lyds too!

cbleeflang said...

Oh my, lots of learning for mom and child. Sounds hard :)