Oh I loved watching this! It brought back so many good memories from when Savanna was born. I hope I can have that great of an experience again with this one. What a great way to remember the day.
Looks like such a happy, special day! I too am emotional. There's just nothing like bringing a baby into the world and having a great family by your side. I am so happy for you!
That was awesome!!!!! I am so jealous, what a precious thing to have! Great job! And seriously, why are you still so stinkin cute even while you are giving birth??!!! IT'S.NOT.FAIR!!! Lydia is beautiful and so are you and Mitchel.
Haley, That is awesome. It made me cry too. What a great little family you and Mitch are creating! Hunter and Holland want to watch it again. Hunter keeps asking me why you are back in the hospital when he already saw you home.
13 comments:
i'm so glad you like it! the cd is going out in tomorrow's mail. :)
Ah! I love it! It made me cry! How cool!
BEAUTIFUL!
I cried and cried. So beautiful! Love it!
Beautiful! What a wonderful way to remember the joy of the day.
And that little girl DEFINITELY has Rencher toes! WooHoo!
Oh I loved watching this! It brought back so many good memories from when Savanna was born. I hope I can have that great of an experience again with this one. What a great way to remember the day.
That was really beautiful.
That was so beautiful! Your family is adorable.
Oh my word that was beautiful! Congratulations on little Lydia, she looks like such an angel! Your family is beautiful!
Looks like such a happy, special day! I too am emotional. There's just nothing like bringing a baby into the world and having a great family by your side. I am so happy for you!
That was awesome!!!!! I am so jealous, what a precious thing to have! Great job! And seriously, why are you still so stinkin cute even while you are giving birth??!!! IT'S.NOT.FAIR!!! Lydia is beautiful and so are you and Mitchel.
Haley,
That is awesome. It made me cry too. What a great little family you and Mitch are creating!
Hunter and Holland want to watch it again. Hunter keeps asking me why you are back in the hospital when he already saw you home.
Wow! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! It made me cry! What a miracle and what a beautiful little girl. You will treasure that forever.
Post a Comment