Monday, October 11, 2010

Lydia

Lydia Genevieve Rencher was born October 6th at 3:24pm. She weighed 6 lbs and 4 oz and measured 19 inches long. The delivery was a BREEZE! I was induced, which meant I had an epidural the entire time and it was beautiful! I only had to push through 4 contractions and she was out, so I really feel like I cheated!
Lydia is so wonderful. She is just sweet and calm and BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had more photos to post, but I am very excited for the Birth Story we had done. A darling photographer, Kristin Brown, was at the delivery documenting it . I can't wait to show off more photos of our little Lydia!
Benjamin loves his little sister. He is constantly giving her kisses and always wants to hold her. We couldn't be happier!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and perfect in every way! Congrats! I LOVE the name Lydia. I've liked it since I read The Work and The Glory ages ago. Lydia was my favorite character. Girl babies are SO fun!

Michael and Emily said...

Holy cow I can't believe she is here already. She is beautiful! Congrats!

Payne Family said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LYDIA! You won't believe this, but I guessed what you were going to name her {just ask Alissa}! She is beautiful, and I'm so glad it was a nice delivery! Congratulations!

Jacqui said...

I'm so happy for you! COngrats!

Kelli said...

Oh my. She is a little angel. I am so glad she is here and healthy and happy and perfect. I can't wait to see her again. With or without lotion. I am easy like that! Love you guys. Tell Mitch good luck on his tests!

Kendal and Alissa said...

OH CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday to Lydia and a Happy Belated Birthday to you. I can't believe she is already here--you are SO lucky to be done. I'm just a little jealous:) you are holding your sweet baby girl in your arms right now. I can't wait to hear how it goes with two kids. Keep the posts coming and prepare me for my future.

P.S. Love the birth pictures. The one of you and Ben is darling.

Brenny said...

Congratulations! She is lovely. The world definitely needs more Renchers. :)

Melanie said...

Congrates, she is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. :0)

kristin brown said...

oh she is so pretty!!

Sophie Weber said...

Happy one week Lydia!! Hope its been a good one :)