There is just nothing quite as precious and angelic as a newborn. Our Lydia has made our home feel about as close to heaven as you can get. Here are a few photos to show you how heavenly she is.
(I was the only one not taking pictures on the day she was born, so I'm getting them in pieces, but they are well worth the wait.)
(I was the only one not taking pictures on the day she was born, so I'm getting them in pieces, but they are well worth the wait.)





5 comments:
OH goodness. Lydia is bEAuTiFUL!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy everything went well for you during delivery! It is so true - there's something about a newborn in the home. It's pure heaven!
She is an angel. I love her! Miss you all!
Haley,
That's exactly how I felt when Holland came into our home- like she was an angel. Can boys be angels too? Those are darling pictures- she is beautiful!
Oh my goodness Haley! She is so dang adorable, I just can't stand it! Good job you two and congratulations!
She is beautiful! She was quite a bit smaller than Ben and gave you a smoother delivery - see girls are just great! I am so glad your delivery went so well. I definitely was thinking of ya. Congratulations!
Post a Comment