Friday, July 23, 2010

FOUR

On Wednesday, Ben & I came home from playing at Seven Peaks to this:





One bouquet for each year of our marriage with a note explaining why he loved me.
That night, Mitch took me here:
Afterward, we went to this movie:
I am probably one of the luckiest women in the world.
I love you Mitch!
Happy Anniversary!
It's been the best 4 years of my life!

& thanks to Sophie & Andrew for watching Ben!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW!!!! What a great hubby! Please have him talk to mine. :)

Kelli said...

4 Years!! Congrats you two!! Love you and your little family!

Sophie Weber said...

YAY! Happy 4th.. Anniversary! We would watch Ben everyday if we could! Glad you guys had a fun night!

Jacqui said...

4 years already? How wonderful!

Congrats!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been four years. Look at all that has happened in your life since then. One baby and one more on the way....CONGRATS!

Payne Family said...

Happy 4th!

cbleeflang said...

That is pretty darn cute. I'm glad Mitch is so good to you.

Donny and Mollie said...

Haley-
That made me cry!
Good job Mitch!
We love you
-Mollie

Laura said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Tyson and Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! Wahoo! A lot can happen in four years! We miss seeing you guys. Now that summer is calming down a little we should get together!

laura j. said...

What an awesome title to your post! And good job Mitch!