Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Demolition

Every year for Mother's Day, the Johnson kids gather to do a service for Mom. She prefers this over gifts because she says that its something she can't buy.
This year was especially great because my dad finally agreed to...
BUMP OUT THE HOUSE!!!
The back deck has been rotting away for a couple of years. We decided to start the home renovating by demolishing the deck.







While the men did the dirty demolition work, the women cleaned out the garage.
Ben felt the whole thing was all too serious...
...so he went inside to make a mess
I have a feeling he was not alone
After all that work, we had to have a little fun


WE LOVE YOU MAMMA JO!

3 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Wow-What a project. Congrats to your mom she has been wanting that for years! I can't wait to see the finished product. You'll have to keep us updated on your blog.

Payne Family said...

It's a good thing that the Johnsons have ALOT of helping hands!! Ben is getting so BIG!!!

Laura said...

Wow, I am impressed. What a good idea for mother's day. I am sure your mom was excited. By the way, I like your hair. The darker color looks good.