Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving with Mitch's family & cousins this year.
Bart started our Thanksgiving dinner out right... He requested an entire drum stick and ate it exactly as one should eat the leg of a bird. YUM!Benny was good to eat all of his green beans.


We love hanging out with cousins!
This was one of Ben's & Mom's favorite activities... the walker! It entertained him for hours just scooting around the gym chasing after the kids and the basketballs.
Kelli & Jenn provided some great games for us that created some unforgettable memories.


Just hangin' with uncle B-Rad
Just couldn't resist putting this one in there.

I had to put this in because it is exactly how I look most of the day lately. (except, I haven't done my hair on other days)


Rolling the pumpkins
Racing with the kids
We are very grateful for all that we have - especially our families. We absolutely love spending time with them.

7 comments:

Payne Family said...

That's what I want to do next
year--Thanksgiving at a Church! It looks like it was a lot of fun! We just had some Renchers called to serve in the jail with us--any relation?

Haley and Mitch said...

I'm positive we are related. What are their first names?

cait said...

haley! i just got caught up on your blog...ben is so darling. i am sad we wont see you at the cousin party this year, we will be leaving earlier that day. hope all is well with you!

laura j. said...

Looks like you had a fun day!

Nee said...

We had such a good time at Thanksgiving this year. Carter loves playing with the boys. Your green beans were fabulous...I want the recipe. Family feud was the greatest and will go down in history. You looked mighty fine for an old married lady with a baby. What are you.....about a size -2??
Loved being included.
Love,
Aunt Nee

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love Ben's outfit! He is so cute. I'm sure he loved walking they gym in that walker. Where did you get it. I didn't think they sold those anymore (just exersaucers).

Kendal and Alissa said...

the gym...sorry typing too fast!