Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rise and Shout!

Oh Rise, all loyal Cougars and hurl your challenge to the foe.
You will fight, day or night, rain or snow.
Loyal, STRONG, and True
Wear the White & Blue.
While we sing, get set to spring.
Come on Cougars, it's up to YOU!
Oh Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out!
Along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out, as you unfold your vict'ry story.
On you go to vanquish the foe
For Alma Mater's sons...and daughters.
As we join in song, in praise of you, our faith is strong.
We'll raise our colors high in the blue,
And cheer the Cougars of BYU!
Rah! Rah! Rah Rah Rah!
Rah! Rah! Rah Rah Rah!
Rah! Rah! Rah Rah Rah!
GOOOOO COUGARS!!!

11 comments:

Payne Family said...

LOVED the post...Go Cougars! I wish I would have seen you guys at the game!!!

Sophie Weber said...

oh haley.. where is the picture of you shouting!!!

Jacqui said...

so cute! Go Cougs!

Hey, my word verification was "Mutch." I might start calling Mitch that :)

Brandon said...

I'm worried about Ben. Did he get too much sun? Did you see how Mitch was holding him? Maybe it's just me.

Kelli said...

What a great post! Loved the pictures! I love that Baby Ben! He is a heart breaker.

Brenny said...

Fun post! I loved the pictures of the 'sons and daughters'...

Kendal and Alissa said...

Go Cougars! That is fun that you got season passes. Ben is looking like a little man now. He is growing up too fast.

The Hardy's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the game!

Laura said...

Ben just keeps changing in looks - he looks so much like Mitch! What a little cutie! How fun that you went to the game, even though it wasn't a good game. We will miss going to the games thats for sure.

Laura said...

Just kidding! I didn't look at the bottom picture of the score board and thought it was a different BYU game.

Merilee said...

Haley I found your blog from Brooks, hope you don't mind.
You looks beautiful as always, and I didn't know you had a baby!! Congrats!! He is adorable!