Friday, May 8, 2009

One Fish, Two Fish!

One Fish
Two FishRed Fish
Blue Fish!
Some have two feet
Some have four
And if we look hard, we might find more!
Some are mad
And some are glad
And some are very, very bad!
Why are they mad and glad and bad?
I do not know, go ask your dad!

Some are tall, some are small
And some look like a little doll!
Not one of them is like another.
Don't ask us why, go ask your mother!


(Strawberry Lake, May 7 2009)

11 comments:

Brenny said...

Classic. And that picture of Ben melts my heart -- what a sweetheart.

cbleeflang said...

You are so creative! How fun to look at your fishing story.

Jacqui said...

cute! I love Ben's eyes

Payne Family said...

What a fun post! You've gotta love Strawberry!!!

Kelli said...

Haley I LOVE your poem! So cute and it looks like Ben did well on his first camping trip! Did you get to eat your fish? I hope you had a great time! Love you!

The Hardy's said...

haha awesome post! I have that book memorized! lol. Gotta love Dr. Suess!
Great post too!

Liz Hymas said...

That was cute! You look amazing Haley!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Love it! Those pictures go perfectly with the poem. I think if I remember right you censored one of your own pictures in my scrapbook:)

Jer and Lish said...

Cute little family. Ben is adorable! It looks like life has not slowed down a bit for you guys:)

Tyson and Marie said...

You are hilarious! And very creative with the poem:) That looks like SO much fun! How's little Ben? I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen you guys. We should go up the canyon and have a picnic or something. I love the family picture at the top of the blog....great lookin people:)

Laura said...

Cute family picture at the top. We are yet to capture one of those. Taylor is jealous. He keeps saying we need to go fishing. Yet another creative, fun post.