Holy cow, you guys are funny and creative! I would say Ben is a tad cuter!!!!
That is scary! The only yoda-ish thing on Ben are the cute wrinkles on his nose!
Okay, that is just sad!
Holy crap Haley! That is freakin hilarious!
Too funny.
That is a hilarious picture! How funny :)
I am sorry my husband did this. Ben is the cutest ever! Thanks for a fun weekend, we really need to do that more often.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy cow, you guys are funny and creative! I would say Ben is a tad cuter!!!!
That is scary! The only yoda-ish thing on Ben are the cute wrinkles on his nose!
Okay, that is just sad!
Holy crap Haley! That is freakin hilarious!
Too funny.
That is a hilarious picture! How funny :)
I am sorry my husband did this. Ben is the cutest ever! Thanks for a fun weekend, we really need to do that more often.
Post a Comment