So it's been a while since Mitch & I have updated our blog. We're going to do a little bit of catch up. Here are some things that have happened since our last post:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH
July 3, 2008
Since Mitch's birthday is the day before Independence Day, it seems his celebration gets jumbled in with the 4th of July celebrations. I wanted to make sure he felt especially celebrated this year and that he did something he loves... and what does he love to do more than GOLF?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH
July 3, 2008
Since Mitch's birthday is the day before Independence Day, it seems his celebration gets jumbled in with the 4th of July celebrations. I wanted to make sure he felt especially celebrated this year and that he did something he loves... and what does he love to do more than GOLF?
We had our first annual Rencher Open. It was really such a hit! We had more than 35 people show up. Lakeside Golf course was extremely accommodating to allow me to rampage the golf course as I gave kids rides on the cart and took pictures (Much to Brad's dismay - it seemed every time he was up for his drive, I would come barrelling over the fareway. If I didn't have his children on the cart with me, I think by the third time he would have just taken his shot anyway.) Thanks to my mom, dad & sisters, we had a big dinner and fun prizes.
A LITTLE "RENCH" IN OUR PLANS
Announced July 3, 2008
During the buffett after the golf, Mitch & I announced that we have a little "Rench" in our plans! We gave the two "grandma's" a small adjustable wrench as a keepsake. I was only 6 weeks along, but since I was getting so sick I didn't want to keep it a secret much longer. And to be honest, I think that Mitch enjoyed announcing the pregnancy even more than the golf (which was a shocker!). He told me it was the best birthday present he's ever had. He'll be a great dad!
Before we announced the news, we had taken 2 pregnancy tests just to be sure. After each test showed up positive, he just couldn't wipe the grin off his face.
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!
July 21, 2008
We finally did it! To celebrate our second anniversary, Mitch took me on a real hot air balloon ride! I feel terrible that I don't have the pictures. I took them on my dad's camera and I can't seem to find them. We had to get up at 5:30 to drive to Park City, but it was well worth it. I finally fulfilled one of my life-long dreams! And I even got to share it with my dream man!

9 comments:
Congrats, Haley! Did I hear you already know what you're having?
Thanks Jacqui! We do know what we're having! It's a boy. Mitch is so excited.
Way to go Haley on updating your blog! How are things going?
I know - we are a little slow, but we're slowly getting the hang of this blog thing. Things are good! Your halloween photos are adorable! Cute little pumpkin Blunks.
Hi cute Haley! I saw your link on Alissa's blog :) Just wanted to tell you guys congratulations! That's so exciting! Do we have a name for little boy Rencher???? :)
Did you know it has been my dream to ride a hot air balloon?! That is SO cool! I bet you had a blast. It was fun to hang out with you guys too this weekend. Thanks for letting us crash at your house!
Awesome, I love the pictures!
I am sorry it took me so long to get you the pictures to do this post! I still love the "little rench" thing you did! I can't wait for you to have a little boy!
The Golf tourny looks like such fun! You are amazing. How thrilled am I about baby RENCH! Yay! Yippee!
Post a Comment