Tuesday, August 12, 2008

5 TAG THINGY

I guess I'm it! Laura tagged me, so here's my 5 Tag

5 things on my to do list
Laundry
Dishes

Re-organize my house

Update Blog

Dinner

5 jobs I’ve had


Cutting out trees for TruGolf

Reservation Agent at Alamo Car Rental

Assistant at Money In Training

Respiratory Tech at Primary Children's Hospital

Administrative Assistant at Wachovia Securities

5 places I have lived

West Bountiful, UT

Centerville, UT

Viewmont High School ?

Orem, UT - twice

5 favorite snacks
Milk

Watermelon

Grapefruit

Cold Cereal

Graham Crackers & Milk
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire


Pay off my condo, put it up for rent, and buy or build a new house


Pay off Mitch's school & buy a new car

Buy a houseboat & ski boat at Lake Powell

Add on to my mother's house for her & re-model my mother in-law's house

Put the rest in investments

5 things I love


Mitch

Our Families

Miss Lemon (the little person in my tummy who is now the size of a lemon)

Traveling

Sleeping
5 people I tag

Kelli

Jenn

Mollie

Jackie
Brenda

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Holy cow! How did I miss an update!? I had given up on your feeling up to blogging! Bad me!

N8 said...

Poppyseed and Lemon...that's a pretty good combo

Brenny said...

I missed the update, too. Congratulations on the new addition! I'm sure it is old news, but I just found out so it is new news to me. When are you due?

Haley and Mitch said...

Well we announced it at the Rencher Reunion because people kept asking why I was so sick. I'm due March 5th - We found it out's a boy a couple of weeks ago. We're really excited.

Michael and Emily said...

Seriously?? You've had a blog for how long and you didn't tell me about it? Rude Haley, rude. You don't treat your sister-wife this way... I thought that meant something to you. Oh and Lish had her babies, Landon and Leah.

Adam, Jodi ,Dakota and Gavin said...

Hi Haley,
I found your blog through Alissa's. It was good to catch up with a few things that you are doing. Hope all is well.
-Jodi (Randall) Bachman

Anonymous said...

haley jo!! i just found your blog from alissa... your so cute!