Monday, June 2, 2008

2008 Carter Family Reunion

Mitch & the boys had an all-day battle with the paintball guns. Haley joined in for a couple of games, but she didn't last too long! There were some valuable parts of her body at risk;
not to mention her pride!
The Rencher Family went on a Sunday Hike.. we managed to not get lost this time!
You would have thought you had been in a mental institute if you watched our family history skits! (sorry for copying all your photos, Kelli - I didn't take any!!)
Mitch stayed up until 2AM trying to be the Boss!
We even let Walter drive for a bit, but he couldn't see past his whiskers.

He lives life in the fast lane. He also puts the "da" in Honda! :)


As you can see, it was an exciting ride down!


Our first road trip in our new car was to the Carter Family Reunion in Grass Valley. We saw some beautiful scenery on the way down.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am glad to share the photos! You did get some other fun ones though. Mom's camera probably has the best photos! I love the close up on paintballing! Have fun on trek!

Brenny said...

Looks like a fun reunion! I love the last picture of the mountain.

And congratulation on your new car -- it is beautiful.