We would like to introduce ourselves to the blogging world.
Our newest member to the Rencher family is Sir Walter Raleigh. He was born in October of 2007 and loves to eat, sleep and chew on paper in his spare time.
Mitch is currently employed in Salt Lake. He enjoys watching sports, playing sports reading text books, and watching sports.
Haley is also working down-town and she enjoys reading, Grey's Anatomy, and Running in the Race for the Rabbid.
We are excited to finally have the great opportunity to blog. We feel so blessed and strengthed with this new found method of communication. We feel it will be an eternal source of happiness and joy. Thank you to all who have helped along this great journey.... we really are forever in your debt.
7 comments:
I am so excited you blog! Are you guys coming around for Memorial Day? I heard about your car situation...I am sorry. Are you any closer to buying a new one? We love you!
Hey, hey, look at you two all modern and hip! Welcome to blogging! I love the family intro!
Hey, hey, look at you two all modern and hip! Welcome to blogging! I love the family intro!
Welcome to the blogger! I love that it's catching. Now we just need to get Alli to start one :)
blogs are for frogs! and isn't grays anatomy the tv show for crazies? Thats what barak obauma thinks anyway.
Welcome!! I'm so excited to hear about all of your adventures. Sir Raleigh looks sweet.
Watch out while you are Running the Race for the Rabid -- I hear the chaffing is brutal.
Hello Renchers,
I must say Mitchel John looks as handsome as ever. My wife made us a blog too. http://stephande.blogspot.com/
I'm new to this whole world of computers stuff like facebook and microsoft word, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
To Sir with love, Eric Dunn
Post a Comment